As I talk to small business owners every day, they all seem baffled and confused about the purpose and the importance of social media marketing. The questions are usually the same:
- How does a Facebook page help my business ?
- Is twitter really a necessity for a business ?
- Why do I want people to “check-in” to my business location ?
- How do I make money from any of this ?
The answers are also usually the same to each business owner.
- It creates an important presence for you on the internet
- It establishes you as being knowledgeable in your field (when you post pertinent content on a regular basis)
- It puts your business in places that receive large amounts of traffic
- Advertising is an investment, not an expense
Creating a presence on the internet is incredibly important. A Facebook page can be invaluable to a business owner who is just getting started. It’s a way for you to create an internet presence without even having your own website and the only investment is your time. Social media marketing is beneficial, but it can also be very time consuming. This is how using a team like ours can help you because we do social media marketing for businesses like yours every single day. Because we have already done this for our businesses, we know the quickest way to get you listed on all the most influential websites.
Believe it or not, there is a way for search engines to establish you and your website as authoritative on a given subject and it will actually produce better rankings for your site on the search engines. Information is key on the internet and content is king for your website.
Traffic is something everyone that manages a website seeks. Why not put a link, along with your business on the MOST trafficked sites on the internet. Facebook is the #1 site on the internet in terms of traffic and if you put yourself there you are guaranteed to get some of that traffic yourself.
Social media marketing is important for any business today. If you do-it-yourself or if you pay a service like ours, it is something that is imperative in today’s high tech world !!